Locally Grown, Seasonal Food
Powerscourt Golf Club offers the freshest, locally grown and farmed ingredients in our exciting menus, cooked to perfection by our expert chefs and served with style by our friendly waiting staff.
JCC Professional Catering services are the catering team at Powerscourt Golf Club. They have over 30 years experience in providing first class food and service to a wide range of clients for Corporate and State Events, Sporting and Entertainment Events, Wedding Receptions, Banquets, and for Corporate Dining, covering all areas of Ireland.
They were appointed the caterer of choice at Powerscourt Golf Club in December 2012 and in that time they have catered for some very prestigious and discerning clientele including:
- Good Food Ireland
- Curragh Racecourse
- Electric Picnic
- Arás an Úachtaráin
- Dublin Castle
- Department of Finance
- European golf tour
- Enterprise Ireland
- Irish Courts Service
- Department of Foreign Affairs
To make a reservation please get in touch with us. See our range of menus.
Phone: (01) 204 6042
Send an Enquiry
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.