Powerscourt Golf Club has a Golf Shop located in the main lobby and open to members and visitors. The shop stocks a wide range of clothing for Men & Women, including polo shirts, jumpers, half zip tops, jackets and rainwear from all the major golf brands, as well as footwear from Underarmour, FootJoy, Adidas and Sketchers.
All of the usual golfing requirements from soft drinks & confectionery, to hats, umbrellas and course guides can all be purchased before playing.
To check stock or prices prior to visiting, give our Golf Team a ring on 01-2046031 or email email@example.com
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.