Make someone special’s day
Choosing the Perfect Gift has never been easier!
Our Vouchers are simple to buy and even easier to use. They are available in any amount from €10 to €200 and are redeemable in Powerscourt Estate at:
- Powerscourt Golf Club
- Powerscourt Garden Pavilion
- Powerscourt Gardens
Please note that gift vouchers are not accepted in Powerscourt Hotel or Avoca.
For the golfer in your life, Powerscourt Golf Club offers not one, but two Championship courses and a great shop where you can find all the latest golf accessories and gifts. You can choose from a range of exclusive packages including golf and lunch outings or an individual lesson from our Fellow PGA Professional Paul Thompson.
Your family and friends will enjoy the gift of a fabulous day at the beautiful Powerscourt Gardens. There are plenty of goodies at Powerscourt Garden Pavilion which offers the choice and variety of one of the largest garden centres in Ireland. Whether it’s a green-fingered card, an extraordinary Orchid, gardening gloves or hand-made Irish giftware, the Garden Pavilion has something for everyone.
For any enquiries about Powerscourt Golf Club Gift Vouchers please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 204 6000.
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.