With two championship courses and outstanding Clubhouse facilities, Powerscourt is an exceptional venue for your corporate, charity or society event. We are delighted to host these groups, especially on Saturday or Sundays. We cater for numbers from 6 to 160 and we would be delighted to arrange your golf and catering needs. For enquiries email here
We have Society golf rates for groups of 10+ golfers, inquire today for rates and bookings, whilst Charity and Corporate shotgun events are available and offered on a course hire basis, giving you exclusive course access and use of our function spaces as part of your day.
A Golf Day Experience @ Powerscourt
- Registration facilities
- Tea / coffee or Light Lunch on arrival
- Golf clinics with our Fellow PGA Professional Paul Thompson
- Access to Practice range and putting green
- Time-sheet organisation, starters and scorers
- Novelty Competitions – Longest Drive, Nearest pin & Hole-in-one
- Corporate day goody bags & gift packs
- Golf clubs, golf buggies, trolley and caddy hire
- On-course food and drinks cart
- Variety of all day dining menus including BBQ’s
- Prize-giving dinner and ceremony
- Meeting & Conference facilities (from 6 – 160 people)
To make a group booking please contact
Gareth Watkins, Group & Sales Manager
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.