With two championship courses and outstanding Clubhouse facilities, Powerscourt is an exceptional venue for your corporate, charity or society event. We are delighted to host these groups, especially on Saturday or Sundays. We cater for numbers from 6 to 160 and we would be delighted to arrange your golf and catering needs. For enquiries email here
We have Society golf rates for groups of 10+ golfers, inquire today for rates and bookings, whilst Charity and Corporate shotgun events are available and offered on a course hire basis, giving you exclusive course access and use of our function spaces as part of your day.
A Golf Day Experience @ Powerscourt
- Registration facilities
- Tea / coffee or Light Lunch on arrival
- Golf clinics with our Fellow PGA Professional Paul Thompson
- Access to Practice range and putting green
- Time-sheet organisation, starters and scorers
- Novelty Competitions – Longest Drive, Nearest pin & Hole-in-one
- Corporate day goody bags & gift packs
- Golf clubs, golf buggies, trolley and caddy hire
- On-course food and drinks cart
- Variety of all day dining menus including BBQ’s
- Prize-giving dinner and ceremony
- Meeting & Conference facilities (from 6 – 160 people)
To make a group booking please contact
Gareth Watkins, Group & Sales Manager
Both courses at Powerscourt Golf Club reopened on 18th May initially for our members only, in line with return to golf protocols issued by the golfing unions.
We can thankfully welcome back all other golfers from 29th June and advance bookings can now be made on our website www.powerscourtgolfclub.com.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Powerscourt soon.