With two championship courses and outstanding Clubhouse facilities, Powerscourt is an exceptional venue for your corporate, charity or society event. We are delighted to host these groups, especially on Saturday or Sundays. We cater for numbers from 6 to 160 and we would be delighted to arrange your golf and catering needs. For enquiries email here
We have Society golf rates for groups of 10+ golfers, inquire today for rates and bookings, whilst Charity and Corporate shotgun events are available and offered on a course hire basis, giving you exclusive course access and use of our function spaces as part of your day.
A Golf Day Experience @ Powerscourt
- Registration facilities
- Tea / coffee or Light Lunch on arrival
- Golf clinics with our Fellow PGA Professional Paul Thompson
- Access to Practice range and putting green
- Time-sheet organisation, starters and scorers
- Novelty Competitions – Longest Drive, Nearest pin & Hole-in-one
- Corporate day goody bags & gift packs
- Golf clubs, golf buggies, trolley and caddy hire
- On-course food and drinks cart
- Variety of all day dining menus including BBQ’s
- Prize-giving dinner and ceremony
- Meeting & Conference facilities (from 6 – 160 people)
To make a group booking please contact
Gavin Hunt, Golf Manager
Following confirmation from the Golfing Unions and Sport Ireland that golf is not permitted under level 5 restrictions, unfortunately Powerscourt Golf Club will temporarily be closed until early December.
During this time you can visit our new online shop for ‘Christmas Gift Ideas’ on our website. Gift vouchers for golf accessories, clothing, green fees and golf lessons also available and always a welcome gift for any golfer.
We look forward to welcoming back our members and visitors in the not too distant future. In the meantime, please stay safe and we encourage everyone to adhere to the current guidelines to help flatten the curve.