Two Inspiring Courses, One Spectacular Location
Powerscourt membership is more than just access to 2 Championship courses, it is the opportunity to join one of the leading clubs in the country, with an active, energetic, enthusiastic and friendly membership. Powerscourt Golf Club is delighted to accept enquiries for 2020 Membership for both Men and Ladies. The subscription fee is set at €2,520
- No Joining or Admission Fee
- Discounted Green Fees & Buggy Hire Scheme
- Members Guest Green Fee Rates
- Extensive Daily Members Playing Times
- 10% Members Discount in the Golf Shop
- 10% Discount on Annual Membership of Powerscourt Estate and at Powerscourt Garden Pavilion
- Easy Access from the M50 and just 18km from Dublin City Centre
Five-star Facilities at a Five-star location
The Membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st 2020 and includes:
- Midweek and Weekend Club and Guest Competitions
- GUI/ILGU Affiliation with extensive Interclub Schedule
- Full use of both championship courses with USGA spec greens
- 12 bay practice area with natural turf and mat area
- Short game practice area with chipping greens and bunkers
- Fellow PGA Professional Paul Thompson is available for individual and group tuition and general advice
- Exclusive benefits at the 5 Star Powerscourt Hotel
- Reciprocal arrangements with other clubs
- Special Rates for Meeting Room Hire for Corporate or Family Events
- Set in the historic 1,000 Acre Powerscourt Estate
Easy Installment Payment Options
- Members can avail of an easy payment option by signing up with Fairway Credit.
- The cost of the annual subscription can be spread over 6 months.
- Sign up before the 31st of December in order to avail of 5% discount.
- Intermediate membership – 24 to 29 years with and annual subscription of €1,650
Terms & Conditions:
- 7 Day membership
- Proof of age required at time of application
- Must sign up for a minimum of 2 years
- Limited places available
Reciprocal Agreements with other clubs
A Member can play for €25 and his/her guest can play at reciprocal club’s member guest rate*
- The Heritage
- Mount Juliet
- Waterford Castle
- Lough Erne – a Member can play for STG £35.
- Luttrellstown Castle
- Mount Wolseley
*Please note these rates are subject to availability and available Sun-Thurs, or at the discretion of the club. This offer does not apply to groups or societies
Annual Membership of Powerscourt Estate: Powerscourt Estates Ltd. will continue to offer a 10% discount on its Annual Membership to all current Golf Club members in 2020.
Powerscourt Garden Pavilion: Powerscourt Garden Pavilion will continue to offer a 10% discount to members of the Golf Club in 2020.
Join us today
If you have questions regarding any aspect of Powerscourt Golf Club Membership please contact our General Manager Gavin Hunt, who is available to discuss membership options by phone 01 204 6033 or email email@example.com
Download a Membership Form
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.