How to reach Powerscourt
Powerscourt Estate is located just 20 minutes south of Dublin, and there are many transportation options available to reach us.
Travelling by car
Direction from Dublin City Centre/M50
Take the N11 southbound (Wexford). At approximately 19km , take exit 7 for Bray south, Enniskerry, Powerscourt Gardens. Turn left at roundabout, over flyover and rejoin N11 heading north. Take first left for Enniskerry Village (Exit 6a). Continue along road to Enniskerry Village. Take the road to the left of the clock tower, in the village square, continue up steep hill for 600m. Powerscourt entrance is on the right-hand side opposite church entrance.
53°11’05”N 6°11’13”W / 53.18472°N 6.18694°W
Google Map Directions
Travelling by taxi
Travelling by air
Dublin airport is located approximately 40 minutes from Powerscourt Estate. Click here for directions.
Travelling by sea
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.