With Two Championship Golf Courses and outstanding function room facilities, Powerscourt Golf Club is a perfect destination to host your Corporate Event. Over the last 20 years our expert team has successfully held a wide variety of functions for businesses and charities from every sector, both Irish & International.
Our Sales Team can assist at every step of the planning, bringing years of experience to bear in delivering an outstanding event for you and your clients. We have 6 different meeting room spaces, and a large function room which can seat up to 150 guests for dinner or 170 theatre style presentations. We also offer an extensive menu of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner options for all occasions and budgets, as well as a private bar area.
Out on the course, your guests will enjoy championship golf in the stunning surrounds of the Powerscourt Estate, with breath-taking views of the Sugarloaf Mountain and surrounding Wicklow Countryside. All elements of the perfect golf day are offered, from corporate golf clinics with PGA Professional Paul Thompson, to Nearest The Pin & Longest Drive competitions, along with refreshments cart services or half-way house barbeques.
If you would like more information on running a Corporate Event or available dates, please contact our Group Sales Manager Gareth Watkins, on 01-2046038 or fill in the contact form below.
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.