One of Europe’s Finest Gardens
Located within the 1,000 Acre Powerscourt Estate, Powerscourt Gardens are world famous (and recently voted No.3 in the World’s Top Ten Gardens by National Geographic) and receive 250,000 visitors a year. Set in the wild Wicklow countrywide in Ireland, overlooking the Sugarloaf Mountain, Powerscourt enjoys a breath-taking panorama. The Gardens stretch over 47 acres and offer visitors a sublime blend of formal gardens, sweeping terraces, statues and ornamental lakes, secret hollows and rambling walks.
Powerscourt Gardens were laid out over a period of 150 years and were designed to create a garden that was part of the wider landscape. Fine statuary and ironworks collected from across Europe adorn these magnificent gardens.
Powerscourt House features a range of craft and interior shops featuring Irish Design. The Avoca Terrace Café offers Irish artisan home-cooked cuisine.
- Daily: 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Gardens close at dusk in Winter
- The Gardens are open year-round and only close December 25th & 26th
Gardens Entrance Fees: 1st March – 31st October
- Adults €8.50
- Student/OAP €7.50
- Child (U16) €5.00
- Child (U5) Free
- Family Ticket €25.00 (2 adults & up to 3 children) SAVE €7 with our family ticket
Direction from Dublin City Centre/M50
Take the N11 southbound (Wexford). At approximately 19km , take exit 7 for Bray south, Enniskerry, Powerscourt Gardens. Turn left at roundabout, over flyover and rejoin N11 heading north. Take first left for Enniskerry Village (Exit 6a). Continue along road to Enniskerry Village. Take the road to the left of the clock tower, in the village square, continue up steep hill for 600m. Powerscourt entrance is on the right-hand side opposite church entrance.
Ph: (01) 204 6000
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.