Welcome to Powerscourt
“Welcome to one of the most beautiful and inspiring places in the world! This is not just an empty boast. The prestigious National Geographic selected it as one of the World’s top 3 gardens and the daily responses from our visitors continually confirm the life enhancing nature of visiting Powerscourt. One visit is rarely enough.
There is so much to see and enjoy in Powerscourt Estate including the gardens, the scrumptious home-made food in the Terrace Café, the championship golf, and the highest waterfall in Ireland.
Our gardens offer many hidden treasures – from a walk through the formal Italian garden, to exploring the pathways and secret grotto in the Japanese garden, to marvelling at the range and record-breaking size of our trees.
My family have now been custodians of Powerscourt Estate for over 50 years and we are so pleased that you are visiting Powerscourt and thus becoming part of its rich and extraordinary history.”
General Manager, Powerscourt Estate
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.