Golf Lesson with Specialist PGA Coach
PGA Specialist Coach Paul Thompson is on hand to offer coaching and guidance to all facets of your golf game. Paul has been the head professional since Powerscourt opened in 1995. In addition to coaching he provides on site he also is a coach with the Golfing Union of Ireland, Irish Ladies Golfing Union and Leinster Elite Golf. He has a vast array of successful experience coaching golf at all levels. Visit our Golf Blog to get free coaching articles on all facets of your golf game from Paul Thompson.
Personal instruction tailored to your needs in any department of the game.
- One to One – 45 mins €60
- One to One – 3 lesson package €150
- One to One – 5 lesson package €200
- Junior Coaching – One to One under 18’s – €40
- Special offer book an individual coaching session and buy a 10 credit range token for just €10 (normal price €25). Great for those who are serious about practising their new drills.
Group Lesson Package
- If you have a small number of like-minded friends who also want to improve their golf why not consider some small group sessions.
- Over a 1 ½ hour period each session can cover a different aspect to your game. From short game (putting, chipping and bunkers) to long game, Paul will look at the most effective techniques and how to implement them in your game. Minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 4.
- Cost: €120 per session (€300 for 3 pre booked sessions) cost is per session not per person.
Full day package
- The full day will include 9 holes of playing golf, lunch and long and short game tuition. There is a minimum of 2 people required and a maximum of 4 people.
- Duration: 51/2 hours
- Cost: €320 per person with an additional €100 pp to a maximum of 4
Send an Enquiry
Following the announcement that Ireland will remain in full Level 5
restrictions golf is prohibited until 26th April 2021.
For now we are advised to stay home and stay safe to ensure that we continue to
flatten the curve.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Powerscourt Golf Club in the not
‘STAY THE COURSE SO WE CAN GET BACK OUT ON THE COURSE’