Our 2020 Rates
Our Winter rates are from 1st November to 31st March and our Summer rates are from 1st April to 31st October:
Winter Rate November – March 7 days a week €65.00
Summer Rate April – October 7 days a week €90.00
- We offer discounted rates for groups – inquire here
- We also have discounted rates for residents staying in the Powerscourt Hotel.
- There are rates available for tour operators – inquire here
- Early Bird Before 9am €60.00 pp
- Twilight After 5pm €40.00 pp
- Dream Day 36 holes, Buggys, Goody Bags €150.00 pp (Mon-Thurs)
We will be delighted to welcome you to Powerscourt Golf Club and advise on our best rates.
With Fellow PGA Professional Paul Thompson
Personal instruction tailored to your needs in any department of the game.
- One to One – 45 mins €60
- One to One – 3 lesson package €140
- One to One – 5 lesson package €200
- Junior Coaching – One to One under 18’s – €40
Group Lesson Package
- From €120 per session (€300 for 3 pre booked sessions) cost is per session not per head
- If you have a small number of like-minded friends who also want to improve their golf why not consider some small group sessions.
- Over a 1 ½ hour period each session can cover a different aspect to your game. From short game (putting, chipping & bunkers) to long game we look at the most effective technique & how to implement it. Minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 4.
Full day package
- Duration: 9.30am – 4pm
- Cost: €159 per person
- The full day will include 9 holes of playing golf, lunch and long and short game tuition. There is a minimum of 2 people required and a maximum of 4 people.
Following confirmation from the Golfing Unions and Sport Ireland that golf is not permitted under level 5 restrictions, unfortunately Powerscourt Golf Club will temporarily be closed until early December.
During this time you can visit our new online shop for ‘Christmas Gift Ideas’ on our website. Gift vouchers for golf accessories, clothing, green fees and golf lessons also available and always a welcome gift for any golfer.
We look forward to welcoming back our members and visitors in the not too distant future. In the meantime, please stay safe and we encourage everyone to adhere to the current guidelines to help flatten the curve.