A cookie is a text-only file which we transfer to your computer via your web browser when you visit our website. Our cookies do not store financial information or personal information such as your name or address.
If you do not wish to accept cookies or wish to disable cookies from Powerscourt.ie – or any other website – you can use your browser to do so. Each browser is different so check the ‘help’ menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie settings.
We do not exchange cookies with any 3rd party websites or external data supplies.
If you wish to learn more about cookies, more information is available on this website: www.aboutcookies.org
Feel free to contact us with any questions about our Cookies Policy by phoning + 353 1 204 6000 or by emailing email@example.com .
Powerscourt Estates Ltd
Tel: 01 204 6000
Registered in Ireland No. 19135
VAT No.: IE 0679879N
Powerscourt Golf Club plc
Tel: 01 204 6033
Registered in No. 214091
VAT No.: IE 0679879N
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.