Team Building Days At Powerscourt Golf Club
Situated on the stunning Powerscourt Estate, just off the N11, 30 minutes south of Dublin City, Powerscourt Golf Club offers you an idyllic location for a team day with a difference. As well as two championship golf courses, we offer a range of fun and challenging team building activities.
Take to the driving range and putting greens for a variety of games suitable for golfers and non-golfers alike. If it is something a little more adventurous you are looking for, our partners Dynamic Events can arrange an assortment of exciting, innovative activities on the Estate, from 4×4 driving to Escape and Code Breaker challenges.
Our extensive clubhouse facilities also include Meeting Rooms, Function Rooms, a Restaurant and bar, capable of hosting groups form 12 – 180 people. The surroundings of the beautiful 1,100 acre Powerscourt Estate make for a unique and inspiring setting for your next event.
Talk to our team today about an off-site day with a difference.
We are all aware that the situation around COVID-19 is evolving on a daily basis and Powerscourt Golf Club will continue to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus and are asking everyone at the club, members, visitors and staff alike to play their part as well.
In light of recommendations from Government over the weekend the following urgent actions will take place immediately:
- The Food & Beverage operation within the clubhouse will cease immediately until at least 29th March.
- The Golf Shop will remain open & social distancing recommendations adhered to. Please do not delay or congregate around the counter and use card payments only. Please ensure you have washed your hands or sanitised before completing your transaction.
- Where possible please make payment in advance by credit card over the phone for green fees to reduce interactions in the Clubhouse.
- All locker rooms will remain closed with access only permitted in toilet areas.
- Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse will only be available through the front door where hand sanitiser is provided.
- The administration offices are closed for walk in enquiries which should be directed by phone or email.
- All previously advised actions and recommendations remain in place.
We continue to monitor closely all factual developments on a daily basis as communicated by the HSE and will follow recommended guidelines from the Government.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.