Our 2016 Rates
Our Winter rates are from November to March and our Summer rates are from April to October:
Winter Rate November-March Monday to Thursday €55.00
Winter Rate November-March Friday to Sunday €55.00
Summer Rate April-October Monday-Thursday €75.00
Summer Rate April-October Friday to Sunday €75.00
- We offer discounted rates for groups and daily food specials
- We have discounted rates for hotel guests staying in the Powerscourt Hotel.
- There are rates available for tour operators at a discounted price.
Special Offers From November April 1st to October 31st 2016
- Golf and Breakfast Special Monday to Sunday- From €55.00 per person before 10.30am
- 2 Rounds in 1 Day Monday-Thursday only €99.00 per person
- Pegasus Package Golf, Steak Tea/coffee Monday- Sunday €65.00 per person from 9am
- Sugar Loaf Package Golf, Chicken Curry & Pint, Monday- Sunday only €60.00 per person from 9am
We will be delighted to welcome you to Powerscourt Golf Club and advise on our best rates. For more information please phone 01 204 6033 or email email@example.com
With Fellow PGA Professional Paul Thompson
Personal instruction tailored to your needs in any department of the game.
- One to One – 45 mins €50
- One to One – 3 lesson package €125
- One to One – 5 lesson package €175
- Junior Coaching – One to One under 18’s – €30
Group Lesson Package
- Cost: €120 per session (€300 for 3 pre booked sessions) cost is per session not per head
- If you have a small number of like-minded friends who also want to improve their golf why not consider some small group sessions.
- Over a 1 ½ hour period each session can cover a different aspect to our game. From short game (putting, chipping & bunkers) to long game we look at the most effective technique and how we implement in our game. Minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 4.
Full day package
- Duration: 9.30am – 4pm
- Cost: €159 per person
- The full day will include 9 holes of playing golf, lunch and long and short game tuition. There is a minimum of 2 people required and a maximum of 4 people.
Bookings must be made directly with The Pro Shop on 01 204 6031 or firstname.lastname@example.org