10-12pm – “Nutrition for Teens in Sport”
Delivered by leading nutritional professional Daniel Davey, Leinster Rugby & Dublin GAA Performance and Nutrition Coach.
An unmissable lecture aimed at players, parents, coaches and managers of sporting teens playing in today’s world of competitive sports.
- Learn about nutrition best practice for achieving health and performance goals.
- Clear up some of the myths and confusion about nutrition that are often discussed in the media.
- Be part of an open discussion to have your individual nutrition questions answered.
- What part, if any, should supplements play in a young athlete’s diet?? An area of serious concern for all parents………..
- See what elite athletes eat to consistently perform at their best during training and competition.
- Address key questions and concerns that parents may have with their young athlete’s diet.
Additional information delivered by Paul Thompson-Provincial Coach for Leinster Junior Golf & the Irish Ladies Golfing Union.
Also in attendance:
Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health represented by Nutrition Coach Brian Mac Namara.
Supported by: Energie Fitness Clubs, Kangen Water and Chopped, the Healthy Food Company.
Tickets:€10 / Students €5
Venue: Powerscourt Golf Club