Golf Lesson with Fellow PGA Professional
Fellow PGA Professional Paul Thompson is on hand to offer coaching and guidance to all facets of your golf game. Paul has been the head professional since Powerscourt opened in 1995. In addition to coaching he provides on site he also is a coach with the Golfing Union of Ireland, Irish Ladies Golfing Union and Leinster Elite Golf. He has a vast array of successful experience coaching golf at all levels. Visit our Golf Blog to get free coaching articles on all facets of your golf game from Paul Thompson.
Please make your booking directly with the Golf Shop by calling 01 204 6031 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal instruction tailored to your needs in any department of the game.
- One to One – 45 mins €50
- One to One – 3 lesson package €125
- One to One – 5 lesson package €175
- Junior Coaching – One to One under 18’s – €30
- Lesson & Practise – €60
- Special offer book an individual coaching session and buy a 10 credit range token for just €10 (normal price €25). Great for those who are serious about practising their new drills.
Group Lesson Package
- Cost: €130 per session (€350 for 3 pre booked sessions) cost is per session not per person
- If you have a small number of like-minded friends who also want to improve their golf why not consider some small group sessions.
- Over a 1 ½ hour period each session can cover a different aspect to our game. From short game (putting, chipping and bunkers) to long game we look at the most effective techniques and how we implement them in our game. Minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 4.
Full day package
- Duration: 9.30am – 4pm
- Cost: €159 per person
- The full day will include 9 holes of playing golf, lunch and long and short game tuition. There is a minimum of 2 people required and a maximum of 4 people.
Bookings must be made directly with The Pro Shop on 01 204 6031 or email@example.com